Tuesday, January 20, 2009

GO CARDINALS!!

Can you believe it?! Who thought that they could make it to the Super Bowl? I am way excited! It has been so fun watching them in the playoffs, beating the odds. I can't wait to see how they do against the Steelers. My kids are a little worried though, we will be watching the Super Bowl in Utah at Megan's. We are going up for Cameron's baptism on the 31st- yeah Cam-my-man! The thing is- Lonny is a huge Steelers fan and has loved them ever since I have known him. My kids are worried that he and I are gonna get to each other, and we probably will. But we can both handle it. I will have Sherry, his step mom, there to help me cheer them on. GO CARDS!

3 comments:

Angela* said...

It is very exciting! Alex is the biggest cardinals fan so he's pumped that finally his team has quit disppointing him. Come superbowl Sunday I bet you'll be able to here us cheer clear from Utah! :)

Hulse said...

While in Zion maybe a trip to Logan is in order? Miss you guys

Anonymous said...

hey aunt tana are you shure you know my grandma because you spelled her name wrong hey i love you rock on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps. go steelers!!!!!!
p.p.s. you know i love you :):) <3