Tuesday, January 6, 2009

OOOPS!

I guess when you get teenage drivers you gotta expect a few dents and dings, right? Ariel had her first little fender-bender on Christmas day. She & Justin had gone to do their chores at Uncle David's and I had asked her to stop by the house to grab some things that I needed at Grandma's. As she backed out of the garage she lost track of the Nissan parked in the driveway (it was kind of hidden behind a big truck Saul had driven home from work). It was a pretty good ding and of course it is on our only car that we only have liability on. The 4-Runner didn't even get a scratch- I guess we can count that as a blessing. She called and told me and wanted me to talk to her dad and calm him down before she got there to face him. He did remain surprisingly calm. Live & Learn and chalk this up to one of life's experiences Ariel. We still love you!

No comments: