Sunday, June 7, 2009

I'VE BEEN TAGGED- thanks Becki

*8 things I did yesterday-
-watered my flowers
-watered my garden
-helped Saul cut down a tree
-picked up rocks to finish our yard
-got hamburgers from Trappers to feed our crew
-went with David to help weigh 4-H steers
-helped Justin feed the animals
-applied Cool Aloe I.C.E. to my sunburn

*8 things I look forward to-
-grass in my yard- we are getting hydroseed sprayed tomorrow
-my garden to grow big and start producing- I love seeing what will grow
-my flowers to take hold and start blooming- they make me happy
-my family reunion- I can't wait to see my family, we always have a great time together
-my trip to Utah with Nellie- it's always fun to be with her & I want to see my family & friends up there
-4th of July- I love the feeling of patiotism in our small town...following the band, the patiotic program, the rodeo...they all bring back such memories and emotions
-the county fair- to have it done and over with and not have any steers to feed and worry about
-getting my scrapbook room done- Saul has promised to make me some shelves and a desk like my sister Megan's to make my room more organized

*8 things I wish I could do-
-be better at sports- I love watching them and wish I was more talented
-be better at decorating- wish I knew how to put things together better
-play the piano- I LOVE piano music and envy those that play well
-be a better mom- I need to listen more and be more understanding of my kids
-have a cabin in the mountains- it would be great to have a place to get away from everything
-speak Japanese- I wish I could have learned it better on my mission...it was tough!
-speak Spanish- there have been so many times when I wanted to comunicate with a Mexican and didn't know how.
-be more optomistic and positive- sometimes I get caught up in the doom and gloom

*8 shows I watch on TV
-Big Bang Theory
-Survivor
-The Biggest Looser
-American Idol
-Regis & Kelly
-News
-Law & Order
-basketball/football/college softball/horse racing- I can get pretty riled up

*8 people I tag
Sheridan Tenney
Shaunalee Porter
Angela Nunez
Terry Reed
Nancy Wall
Rayna Coor
Julie Hensley
Kalli Hamilton

1 comment:

Angela* said...

I like reading those tags about people.
I have been a lazy blogger lately, but hopefully I'll get around to doing my tag :)